A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Uninterrupted Reading

Uninterrupted reading is the only true way to read at least for me. A clean, well-lighted place that is comfortable and a safe haven from the interruptions and challenges of life, but keeping reality at bay, just removing it's immediate threats from the reading process.

Reading by the window with the help of natural sun light and a comfortable mug at hand, filled with hot coffee, every once in a while after taking a sip of black coffee and looking up and taking the view in, thinking about the language of the book. There must be a comfortable large chair or a couch where I can snuggle up and get lost into the world of the book without switching, being stifled or feeling overcrowded and no legs falling asleep either.With that, well, we I can read for a long time to come, getting lost in the fictive world, turning the page one after another, delightfully delectable.

mm, and what a wonderful time it sounds like. Only if I could always be reading all the books I want to read without time restrictions or having to worry about having to fit stuff in before such a time because I have to be at work in the afternoons. Reading far into the night sounds so electrfyingly pleasing right now that, it's all I can think about and how short of that dream is from becoming realized once again.

No comments: