A World of Ramblings

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2

We're off to not a great day. We both slept in, our alarm clocks didn't go off and well, the day just has not been a stellar day. Life has been giving me the feeling of dragging, waiting it out and resisting any attempt, wish I may throw at it, try to persuade it, or try to slide it in. Trapped sounds like the perfect word to describe my situation.

I am surrounded on all sides, with very little space to move. My attention can't seem to be contained, I am anxious all the time and my focusing abilities has shrunk to a quarter of it's regular capacity. I want to do everything and anything and all the time and right now. Tough luck for me, I am moving at the speed slower than of a snail.

I just can't seem to catch up and it's further depressing me to no end. I just wish I was able to accomplish one thing...

deep breathing and I am thinking I should start yoga and meditation. Maybe that can give me the perspective it seems to me that I'm lacking.

No comments: