A World of Ramblings

Monday, August 8, 2011

Irem is here.

Irem is here. I couldn't be more excited. It's like back to my childhood days. I laugh, I do funny and stupid things, laying around, lounging and make ridiculous bodily noises...I am happy once again.
Irem has been good to me and is bound to do more good to me in the future. It's like catching glimpses of happiness and peace through the patches of past memories reminiscing and filling up the holes that were created in gaps of time.

Innocence, naive and childhood kind of goes hand in hand. I am not a big advocate of remaining innocent and naive and advocate that is what is worth in girls, those who deserve happiness--quite the contrary. But it never hurts to have it in a safe harbor, available to access with the right people. Having that access is another issue. It's difficult to have reserves of that and also mature, wise up as the experiences in life adds up to cynicism and diminishing the dreams of the past--they hardly carry over to the present. But with Irem, it's so easy...as easy as breathing, easily things fall into their own places. Things that has been set in stone, she has the capability of overturning them. Into my younger years in Turkey I turned, when I was 8-10 years old, where life was something much different than the way it is today. I observed it thoroughly from vastly different binoculars.

It's like recovering the old times without the difficult and shocking, nasty, after taste, without the negativity holding up and electrocuting each cell individually.

I am so glad Irem is here. She is going to do wonders for me and to heal me, perhaps help me turn into a nicer person once again as I used to be, help me become someone nicer and perhaps inject the never ceasing positivism she's got in her soul into my bloodstream to become an overall happier person. :)

No comments: