A World of Ramblings

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lazy Mornings

When was the last time I had one of these? A very long time ago.

Irem, Marie and I went to the JCC for a early afternoon spa experience. While we were down one woman, namely my mother; it was something all of us desperately needed. We needed it because our lives have been a whirlpool, rushing on without any pauses. So many things has been going on, at the time, in our emotional, mental and physical health's expense.

While relaxing and going through the Spa experience was an enormously gratifying and an enjoyable experience, it was the wrong day. Having to work at night after the Spa experience has left me crippled and disabled. All night long, all I wanted to do was to sleep. Of course at night the restaurant was mind boggling busy, without the ability to breath. I passed out on the couch involuntarily.

While I literally zoned out and slept like a log the whole night, I woke up later (still early, just later than my usual hour), refreshed and to a lazy morning. It was relevantly stress-free and with the sun shining brightly and well, no rushes. Still, I haven't gotten started on my daily schedule and I am currently lingering on doing irrelevant things. We had a huge and time consuming breakfast, enjoying each bite with a laughter and genuine conversation. Breakfast ceased, conversation continued into the stretches of early afternoon.


So, now off to items on my things to do list.

No comments: