A World of Ramblings

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Changes Required

I woke up a little later than usual today and I can't seem to be able to breathe. Not physically. But something there, sits on top of my chest and it feels like the evil elf is about to break everything I hold valuable and everything I've worked so hard up till now.

There are hovering gray clouds from my window and feels a little too ominous for my taste, like a big storm is about to be released and throw me into the center of chaos once again. Just when I said things are settling down, they're coming onto their own a little and although a little harder than before, I saw the possibility of going back to my life as it was. I don't think that's going to be the case this time around.

I need a little time off, rewind and well, come to my senses. I need the objectiveness of being an onlooker from the outside, not the in to be able to make the proper decisions and choose the right options not only for myself, but also for my family.

But that time is not going to come anytime soon. It seems I'm caught in a whirlpool of events, rush and well, simply put life that I am unable to afford going off course/chart. ...Until December it is. So December it is that holds all of my dreams and desires tightly bound in one person at the moment. In there, I'll find my sanctuary, I'll find my peace and a full dose of optimism in Yakup and the words he just says to me, filling every inch of my soul with pure, unadulterated happiness.

For the second day in a row, I'm faced with some alone time. Well, I started off using this time to start writing in my blog (usually, it's the last thing I do), however a little change is required by me, so I've decided to change the usual order of things I do.


No comments: