A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Day

Strangely, today I woke up feeling better. Yesterday was a long night and things I didn't plan happened. But I believe things happen for a reason and I know that this is what is meant to be, being this much better for both of us individually.

I felt light and a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I didn't feel that way until I woke up this morning. i guess there were things amiss I hadn't seen initially or didn't feel, or could not recognize due to some sort of blindness.

I feel a little happier, a little bit of clutter has been removed from my mind, I had a much better sleep at night that's for sure and now I am not constantly worrying and thinking and feeling guilty about things that are not under my control to begin with. I am not trying to scrape minutes to call and then my efforts being thwarted on my face because it's not long enough or in-depth enough, despite the fact that it's the best I could manage. Sometimes if it's not good enough, despite the fact that it's done really hardly, there is very little you can do in return. Now I won't feel guilty about neglecting or not being able to devote enough time and not feeling torn in between family and other relationships, time for myself (which is much needed) then devoting it yet to someone else.


No comments: