A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sephora

Since I've started talking about make-up on here, which was unprecedented for my blog before; Sephora is a blog entry worthy store. It's impossible to talk about make-up without mentioned Sephora.

To begin with, I am not quite certain why I've decided to include my thoughts on make-up in general, but I have a feeling it has to do with my frustration about the judgment in regards to make-up and make-up users.

Recently, while venturing out to do my taxes, I was in the neighborhood of my local mall and have decided to stop by. Very unlike of me, but the sign of Sephora allured me in and I could not reject her call. Sephora has to be one of my favorite stores of all time and for many make-up lovers. There are so many positive things in Sephora that makes it impossible to hate. You can always get your make up done for free there, and there are endless number of make up brands that you can try out and ask questions to professionals about products, techniques and recommendations. The price varies like in any store, but after all it is a collection of high end make up brands so the prices can run high up. I don't recommend you do all of your make up and skin care shopping at Sephora, however it is a good store to give a good try.

Sephora brushes are good brushes to have, and they have cheaper versions of many make up related utensils such as; eye lash curlers, cellulose pads, eye brow groom kits and loads more.

In my recent trip, I think I ended up buying this eye brow groom kit, a Clinique acne clay mask (it's stress time for me and stress means break outs for me), several cellulose pads, a facial cleaner brush. I might have bought several other things, I just can't remember them at the time. Though the total ended up coming to a large sum, considering the number of things I bought, it was definitely a save. Though I could always use cheaper prices--who wouldn't?

So, if you're starting out to experiment with make-up, I recommend you go in, get a trial make up done, and look at all different kinds of make up brands and try them out in the store.

No comments: