A World of Ramblings

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Froth House

Froth House is just a few blocks away from my apartment. It's my the spot to go for my tired nights and late night readings. It's a small, little unique coffee shop, one that makes me want to own one in the future. It has this tree in front of it that the leaves just frame around the two large windows that divides the shop into two sections. The shop itself is not very large, but it's lovely with it's deep red walls, it's lovely customer service and the live music they have on Thor's nights. It's quiet, it's settling and it's one that always sends me into the dream land as soon as I set a foot inside. There is a free little library box outside of it. It's like one of those shops that is a realization of a dream. If you're ever in Madison, I highly recommend you go and experience the Froth House yourself.

No comments: