A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Caffe Americano

Now, as a lover of espresso and bitter, strong, black coffee, I was always repulsed by the idea of caffee Americano. Adding water to espresso? Who would commit such a crime? Well, the theme of my week was making peace with old woes and things not liked, so caffee Americano was an easy point to score for me. It's like those easy classes you take to make sure your GPA won't drop below a certain point and that does not require a lot of work. So that kind of guarantees that spike of ego that you need in your weekly reminders. Yeah, a cheat class and this was my cheat point.
As you can imagine, I was shocked at taste of it. I prefer stronger coffee, but sometimes caffe Americano seems to me to be the perfect partner to that piece of cake, or those nights you might not need to stay up so late. Give it a try, don't be as judgmental as I was about it!

No comments: