A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Despite

Despite all that, I still have hope. Hope that I can somehow make it out okay, alive, breathing and perhaps, should I dare to say, even better. Not magnificently better, but better.

At the very least, our sleeping schedule seems not as wacky and we're able to get out and do the things we're supposed to. At least I am. S is a bit preoccupied with the protests going on in Turkey immensely.

I still have much to be happy about. I am on my own, no matter how many clutches there are around me. I am with the man I love completely and adore entirely, who is a kind, understanding, humorous man who never shies away from sharing his heart, soul and life with me, with all of its puzzles, complexities and most importantly, all the beauty in it. It's different to look at life from his eyes. It's exponentially so much more brighter, so much more positive and always optimistic, entrenched in hope. He's always got more options, infinitely more than I do. He is always so much more happier for it .

I have made decisions that will effect my immediate future and coming up with a plan for future isn't exactly easy. But it's inspiring and full of confidence and potential. Maybe, this is exactly what I need and where I need to be.

No comments: