A World of Ramblings

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Free Consultation

I've found it. I've found the only lawyer alive that gives out free consultations time to time.

I wouldn't have done this two years ago and say that I must pay my dues, when they are due. As you can tell from the context of the previous sentence, I've changed. I am much less shy about these things, much more out going and a lot less embarrassed to ask for things, especially free things. Of course never in the manner that would ever diminish my pride or hurt my self esteem, even bruise my confidence. I have no qualms about citing my problems and using them to generate the right reaction so that I can get what is either a) legally what I deserve or b) a more favorable answer, i.e yes, I can give you a free consultation. You don't ask, you won't receive. Though, make no mistake, you have to do plenty to get that one free thing. Don't let this make you think you can get everything, anything for free, simply because you ask.

No comments: