A World of Ramblings

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reasses

Well, we've removed Item One, Item Two is well on its way. Number three remains. We have to come to a decision about it soon. We've set the required amount of money to take care of this obstacle as well. So, I think for now, we're in good situation.

I've definitely made the decision to go back to school and even taken the first steps by meeting with advisors at UW, researched MATC catalogue and have enrolled in Journalism Certificate for the fall. I am beyond excited for that! I don't know how much I can afford in the Fall, but being registered definitely puts my mind at ease. I've registered for two UW Mini Courses as a remissions classes in the world of Fiction to warm me up for the upcoming class haul.

I am in desperate need of a job. With all of these stringing bad news, extra cash would make our life a little better to soften the blows.

No comments: