A World of Ramblings

Monday, May 13, 2013

Anime

It's a slow day, I am tired and I am just hoping to catch my breath. So it's a day to watch anime, to catch up, re-asses and motivate me. Animes tend to have a lot of information,interesting story world, complicated characters that are rich and diverse, dire circumstances and the protagonist usually pulls through at the end of the episode. These shows ends up giving me so much encouragement that I become brave enough to possess courage momentarily, enough to do something about my own situation, however dire I might think it is. Each episode tends to have a good dose of optimism. I think it's one of the reasons why I love anime.

The world these characters are set in, sometimes are so different then mine and sometimes, similar to mine. There is no end to the human imagination and there is no border of human emotions that can be limited to several. Even though, conceived, created and eventually evolved by people from across the world, from a language I have no ability to understand and culture unlike anything I've seen, yet I can and do empathize by so many of its characters. The struggles these characters go through are strong enough to create a powerful emotional response in me and move my own wheels about the situation and compare myself with another character from a make-belief character. The art work itself is beautiful. There is much to learn from the world of anime. I've learned immensely about Japan, culture and have gained valuable insight to people, and even character sketching from watching anime episodes.

Today, it's time to sit back and enjoy several of them thoroughly and watch the magic work in the next several days.

No comments: