A World of Ramblings

Friday, May 17, 2013

Marriage Certificate Proccess

Why didn't anyone tell me why it was so damn expensive and so damn difficult to arrange a local ceremony? The judge costs a tiny fortune (according to my budget), it's been difficult to search, get in contact and find an eligible, compatible, available judge. Judges, I've found out, also don't like to reply back to common people such as myself. I must admit though, I was able to, after much seeking after, found the perfect judge who is awesome. If you're in the Madison Area, look for Judge Hepfinger to officiate your wedding. He does a wonderful job, who is a lovely, lovely man. The booking, applying, process are another ordeal.

Anyhow, we've made it to here, finally and we're officially on the roster, the date is reserved, the fees are paid and those who were supposed to be made aware--official, familial and otherwise--have been notified. All that is left is the details, such as what I will be wearing, if we'll be buying a new set of rings as we've been advised by our well meaning friends, or to purchase that weekend getaway to Door County?

It seems, we'll figure the rest of our questions shortly, considering that we have no other time left and that the day of destiny is in front of our steps.

No comments: