A World of Ramblings

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Missing Mom

Berra is here already. I can't believe I can't see her. I have no idea when we can go up to Rochester to see her. It feels so broken to be so far out here, without my family. I wish they were just a car ride of a few hours away. I know that would come in handy, on times like these. I wish I could tell all these feelings inside of me. I wish I could tell the truth. Maybe, they would understand me better. The hurt and perhaps I could meet with sympathy, but I know I won't. I can't. In this dilemma, I am perfectly alone.

I miss my mom though. I would love to be nearby enough so that I can take her out to coffee and spill her whatever is bothering me. Meet her embrace and gaze. I would love to be emotionally supported so it wouldn't suck so much to be in this situation.

No comments: