A World of Ramblings

Friday, May 3, 2013

Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence

I began reading "Lady Chatterley's Lover" today. I couldn't get very far, but that's okay for now. I haven't been able to read anything in months and being able to pick up this book simply, is enough success to me. I am slowly getting better. Slowly getting back on my feet. Slowly beginning to return to normal. Today, I am lucky and thankful. I could still be in such a worse condition that I don't even want to draw comparisons. Long walks and some sunshine have been instruemental. Maybe, now S is tired and needs more attention has got to do with it. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I am getting out of this depression and I am happy about it.

The book looks promising to me so far. I like the character Connie. She is so time forward for her age. I enjoyed the writing so far, though I don't know what I think about Clifford. I guess we'll have to find out, how I feel about Clifford in time.

Have you read Lady Chatterley? If so, what do you think? Any recommendations by D.H. Lawrence?

No comments: