A World of Ramblings

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Grocery Shopping

mmm, who doesn't like grocery shopping? I am not sure where most people lay on this topic, but I do love grocery shopping, considering I don't have to do it every week, rather every other week. I think in general, I like shopping for my house, getting little things here and there to make it seem more like home, one or two more things to make my life at home easier, my experiences in kitchen more enjoyable and space saving items. Well, let's not forget the highly decorative pieces that always captures my eyes in the instant I am greeted into the store.
Grocery shopping though is therapeutic for me. It leaves me desiring and also dreaming at the same time. It leaves me inspired to try new things, make new recipes and well, dreaming about the time where I'll have that house with the big kitchen which I can do and make anything in.

Grocery shopping, here I come :D

No comments: