A World of Ramblings

Saturday, July 28, 2012

After a long hiatus and a tumultuous time which has further reaffirmed my old notions and confirmed my own emotions towards certain situations and types of people. Hindsight, as always is 20/20, but let's just say, I am pretty confident in my own pre-cognitive abilities after this whole ordeal. It feels as though a good portion of my summer has been wasted away with insignificant experiences and without much gain and my own financial and time loss to add and highlight here. However, experiences are experiences and I always think if something has been lived through, sure it could have been prevented, however it was meant to live through. A good experience usually opens many other doors and it's often better than contemplating or learning certain details a little too late. Knowledge is probably the most valuable asset one can come to possess in the post-modern world. So, do I wish that this difficult transition never happened? Of course. However, I am also glad things happened the way they happened because it also has given me the wonderful opportunity to gain the insight I needed and in the long run, I truly believe that things worked out for the best. Sure, I am not doing anything academically exciting or thrilling, however I am seeing that I am slowly, but certainly turning my life around and putting it back on it's rails where it belongs. I have a feeling, from now on, things are going to be harsh, but wonderful.

After all of this, I am nearly settled down. That...at this point gives me so much hope that eventually things will work out.

Especially after having cleaned, organized and placed all of S's clothes. The donation that will follow in the morning will only heighten my delight which hopefully will find it's apex with my closet being brought here and then organized. Then, I think I can finally take a breather and slowly learn to hope to return to a normal and fulfilled life I have been dreaming of having for this summer. Ah, hopes and dreams, wait for me, I'll catch up to you soon, very soon :)

No comments: