A World of Ramblings

Monday, June 27, 2011

Home shopping

I've been babbling in here quite often. I don't know why I publish half the stuff I publish here. Maybe because I can't really put them in my thought journal and I already have a billion other journals and this is rather convenient. But I think secretly, I have another reason. I think I want that person to know my mental process, nooks and corners of my mind and to be able to really figure me out--not just what I am saying, doing, reading, wearing, posting, but also writing in here. I do hope to share my other writings with that person...eventually. After I edit them heavily :) I don't want to be embarrassed or anything.

On that note, I am super excited to buy new stuff for my home. It's going to truly change tremendously in the  coming up weeks as my mom is sending stuff from Rochester and I am going to pile stuff up in here. I just bought a store cabinet, bunch of bathroom stuff, will buy a bookshelf on Friday and today I will probably go to Target to buy wall mounted shelves for my text books by my desk. This way my books can be better organized and can have a much easier access and success rate as I like to call it. Then buying a bathroom organizer is the last step. With that I should be ready for Irem's arrival with minor things here and there.

But buying stuff for home makes me excited and happy at the same time. I've never been one to be fond of shopping or spending hours and hours looking at stuff. My estimated mall trip is about 30 minutes where I'll just peak my head in and out of a number of stores. But I do like home shopping as long as it doesn't take longer than 30 minutes to locate, pay for those things. I don't really like looking at things to buy, trying to figure if I need something or not. Walking into the store, I already should know what I need and don't need to buy. I don't like aimlessly wandering at store aisles and nit picking things. It's just not me. I am too impatient for that. Regardless I can hardly wait to have everything in, assembled, cleaned and organized and see how my place looks.

No comments: