A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Write

I want to write to my hearts content, desire, and to be able to unplug myself, without any drawbacks, any holdbacks, any chains, any stop signs.
I have been inspired but unable to write. I keep delaying and holding on. The bigger part is that I have been unable to relate to what I have been experiencing, unable to understand what I feel, and unable to unravel to myself my own inner core.
Its rather sad. When did I begin to write when I understood my own feelings, and thoughts? I wrote because I wanted to understand, because things didn't make sense nor did they add up. I wrote because I was inspired, and I had the goal to be the best writer in the world. Where has all of this gone to? I don't know. It's lost somewhere between myself, my own shortcomings, schools, work, applications amongst difficulties of the so called real life
I want to write without a care, without any restraint...again...

No comments: