A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

who knows?

I hate to say this, but maybe I should just change paths, and end everything start a new?
Maybe its just not meant to be...
I mean considering all things, things have changed alot, and life is not not as we used to be...but there is something that holds me here with you. Ah life the grand.
you have some kind of power that I cant seem to easily be able to come over. You hold me and its painful...even the thought of leaving brings me to the brink of shattering my heart.

I just wish...maybe I am being impatient and maybe I am pushing you this way too....
who knows?
turmoil is the center of my life..how ironic? The harder I've been trying to runaway from it the harder and faster it catches up to me and holds me tighter

No comments: