A World of Ramblings

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Missing...

Is Missing....
Sometimes I just wish I knew how to really say things as they way they were, or truly understand my own feelings. I am at a loss.
I wish I did...
Its hard to understand how we develop our own feelings or the extend of them. Can they really be all that fragile, and vanish into thin air with a word, an action?
I am at a loss towards your feelings for me.
Are they real? what do you really feel? what do you really think? I wish I could get inside of your head, and know for sure...but all that I can do is just speculate and grow paranoid even more with each passing day.
When you see me, does your heart skip? Does your soul ache when we apart like mine is tormented each and every single time? Do you hold me dear and wish not to be apart from me? At least are those your thoughts of today, as of now, since we've been together.
Are we truly close? Will you share everything with me..hold on to me tight?

Of all the things happening in my life right now, this should at the very least be not in my mind, or thinking about this...at such a crucial time such as this. I have finals, last tests, projects, essays, family problems, health issues, economical crises, worrying about love and contemplating on it should at the very least be away from me, far away from me as possible.
But..tell that to my heart...it doesn't, it can't. It is unachievable.
*sigh*....
Sometimes I just wish by closing my eyes and placing a wish upon a shooting star, would make things come for me....
maybe in my dreams eh?

No comments: