A World of Ramblings

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Reality Checks

This has to change. Something has to happen. Everybody realized and I realize. We'll ignore it.

I need a serious intervention, a serious discussion and a serious time where I am hurt. A time off where I am left to myself and my own devices. I don't want to hear a word. Then I need time to recuperate, come to my senses and begin licking and bandaging my wounds. Then move on from there. Move on. Move ON. This is what I need.

Today, I was on the brink of tears all day long. My chest is being squeezed and breathing is a labor. I can't seek asylum, understanding or peace. No such fancy abstract conceptions for me. They are luxury right now. What I need is bravery, encouragement, practicality and action--even if that action is mindless, thoughtless and chaotic.

No comments: