A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day One

This was part one. Day one. Tomorrow is the real deal.

I am disgusted with myself, with humanity, with business, with law, with politics, with the world. We spew so much rhetoric, words we don't understand without any glitch, any trouble or thinking continue living our world what we assume to be the universal truths. We feel like we have the right and justifications to judge someone. To belittle, dehumanize and degrade them; their options, their values and their freedom, even their independence.

I am filthy, this room is filthy and this world is filthy. There is no escaping it. Growing up means sullying your hands, your heart and your mind. There is no way about it.


I don't want to go back. I want to go to sleep, never wake up.

No comments: