A World of Ramblings

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Love~

Back in May we already celebrated my 25th birthday, the first birthday we ever celebrated. It was the first birthday I ever had with Salih. Needless to say, it was magical, exceptional. Today, we celebrated his first birthday together, his 31st.

The setting could not have been more perfect. Surrounded by our mutual friends at a mutual friend's nuptial celebration. This could not have been planned, those simple magical moments.

Here is to a full year with love, happiness and never having to spend enduring periods of time, away from one another. Here is to all the laughter we'll have for days without an end, and all the pain we will share along the way as we help one another to keep walking when it's so much easier to play the dead King.

Here is to the gift of you being in my life, with love and the pure bliss you have brought alone with your precious smile. Here is to you stretching the boundaries of my heart to love more than I ever thought was possible. Here is to all the miracles you've brought with your scent and the comfort, security, safety I had never known before holding your hands and laying my head on against your shoulders. Here is to the inner peace you have given me, day by day as you've seeped in my blood, with each breath you've given in and out. Here is to celebrate you with all of your kindness, sincerity, your generosity, big heart and a forgiving soul that has made the world a better place.

To every year until the end of the earth, together.

No comments: