A World of Ramblings

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Decisions

When coming to some sort of conclusion so obvious that it hurts you were unable to see it, coming to a decision process fastens up. Inevitably. So the decision is set. I am going to suffer willingly for a few more months when April comes along, I will smoothly transit over to another job. Perhaps, I'll do two jobs for a bit, as I train at the other place and gain some experience working there that I won't be suffering through any lost wages and income. After all, I am in this situation for the sake of "The Bitch Goddess" and we are in need of it's mercy to be merry to us so we can be fortunate enough to benefit from it's cheer and happiness.

And, I've come this far, I don't want to go back to negatives just as I've reached to a big fat ZERO.

No comments: