A World of Ramblings

Monday, December 10, 2012

Seasonal Music

It's hard to get into mood for seasonal cheer, when the weather is crappy, I keep receiving more gruesome stuff in my mail box, and I officially hate my job and find it absolutely not worth it.

But, it is nice to listen to Christmas Music, especially when it's snowing or raining. The lights are up at everyone's house and the decorations are so flattering this time of the year. It makes me feel warm inside, and I guess at this point in the year, is exactly what each and everyone of us desire. Hot chocolate, ciders and eggnog and mint lattes. Sweaters, here we come for the next several months.
Christmas music, thank you. You're the only thing that gets me through my unending days at work. I am thankful for your existence.

It's time to read Charles Dickens and his Christmas novels. To the wonderful, joyous world of literature and Dickens' possessiveness and sexism.

No comments: