A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Voices

Sometimes my own voice is not enough. It's not loud enough, it's not clear enough, it's not crackling and sophisticated enough, condemning for you to listen, commanding your soul through the sound of my voice.

Sometimes my voice just doesn't have the strength to reach to you, leaving me here, feeling silent, beaten and forgotten. My own demise feels just around the corner as the New Year shall begin.

Strange melancholy has gotten a behold of me, no good poetry could sway me away from the tide of the moon, my fangs have already visibly flashed everyone around, no use to retract them now.

My heart can no longer deal with the violent shrinks and expandings...I no longer can afford such rapid, insolent and fickle, intense emotions.

Therefore, I often I need other voices to help me figure out the distorted emotions within and to put them into a eligible context where understanding them is possible.  Others' words on situations or topics that sometimes that are irrelevant with my own existence, situation or emotions, sometimes they guide  me to the right path.  With their voice, mine becomes a whisper in the background that really guides me into the my own salvation, to hope, to dream...for a short while that is.

No comments: