A World of Ramblings

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pains, Hospitals, Insurance and Medication

Just like millions in this world, I too hate being sick, vehemently. But when you get sick, there are only a few limited options left which are only better of the worst evils at hand. What I hate more than being sick is having tooth or ear related problems, pains and aches. There is almost no way to endure through them, only to suffer through them and hope that it goes away soon. Almost always tooth and ear aches are more than just pains and leads to more expensive treatment as such it is in my case.

I hate hospitals, I hate doctors, I hate emergency rooms, I hate my blood being withdrawn in large quantities that it leaves me nearly breathless. I hate that I have to extract my wisdom teeth, I have to take antibiotics for a while, and there is a big question for the future of my teeth and ear. This was the last thing I needed in these times of turmoil.

To remain thankful, regardless though, this is my lesson in the world of my fictive imagination and sorrowful heart. Regardless of things, to be breathing, to be dreaming, to be striving and well the general we always take granted for like, having a home, food and clothing to shelter and sustain us through warm summers and chilly winters. These are big things that we forget to be thankful for. Especially for the people who don't have these to rely on. Someone without food will find all other problems of my irrelevant and someone who doesn't have a home to protect her from the troubles, difficulties dirty challenges of the world to a safe and secure haven.

No comments: