A World of Ramblings

Monday, October 3, 2011

Mondays

It's a sleepless Monday morning where I'm determined to go back to my regular daily routine, although the lazy side of me just wants to curl up on my warm bed and sleep away until early afternoon.

Regardless of the obstacles overcame and the financial stress pressured on me in the second half of the previous week, the week goes and that means I must get back to my daily living before I suffer any more damage both to my soul and mainly to my motivation to keep moving forward to achieving those goals of mine that I always draw near and not always successfully accomplish.

Starting from last Thursday my life has been some sort of a crazy freak roller coaster that has left me without a breath, a large sum of debt and an immense stress, not to mention of not doing one single task item on my list. All of this sounds negative enough to compel me to go back to bed and pretend the world doesn't exist and sink into my new lows. It's more compelling than just writing it on this blank white internet space. Because simply, it would be easier to just let go. But the debt is not going to go away on its own (considering the number of things in need of paying never ceases, rather increases) the stress is only going to grow considering the incriminate weather I'm experiencing and the tasks are going to pile up and I'm going to mourn-after-the-fact for not doing them on time and have a gaping hole in my mind wondering why the hell did I not get off my butt and do them at a timely manner where I could have accomplished much. So there we have it.

It's a Monday, meaning it's the perfect day to start a weekday where it can lead to a robust, efficient and fulfilling week if I seek to see the warm sunshine and the great many ideas that came over as I was thinking over in order to fall asleep. At the end, today could be a very useful day of the week.

No comments: