A World of Ramblings

Friday, July 22, 2011

somtimes I am not that creative.

I had so much to say yesterday night, but then I got tired, fell asleep and unintentionally put it off and now I can't quite recall what it is that I wanted to say in the first place. Maybe, it wasn't that important to begin with, but I am quite confident that it would have made me feel good to get it off my chest.

Being back home is an awkward experience sometimes. People want to make you happy, they want to show that they're appreciative that you're around, taking the time coming and seeing them, they want to show you that you're special, but alas, they have to move on with the demands of their daily lives. It gets awkward, especially if you're staying over an extended period.

There is a pit in my stomach...sometimes I am not so sure of certain things...It's scaring me.

No comments: