A World of Ramblings

Monday, July 18, 2011

Itches and Hiatuses.

I've had to take a short hiatus because of the fact that things happened quickly and I just didn't have the time nor the energy left to write about things...much to my dismay as many can imagine. And every time I pause my writing things in my life seems to go hay wire and fights certainly occur. I don't know if it's a curse or if writing truly keeps me grounded and sane.

To be fair though, things have been hectic in my life; as always though change is something I am good at adapting and something I look forward to.

Putting that aside though, the itch to write has been crawling underneath my skin and my fingertips have been aching and cramping to write. The urge to string lines together and non-rhyming couplets find their way out of my lips and I can see myself growing more frustrated as I haven't really picked up the pen other than to write letters. As great and intimate as writing letters are, anyone close to me in real life know that I give great importance to writing letters and receiving them in the mail makes me the happiest living person in the world, however I do need to journal heavily and write poetry often to really flush out what's in my mind.

It's lightening and thundering here right now and the sound in the background that comes with rain is beautiful, soothing and at the same time titillating. It exhilarates me and drops new seeds of hope deep within my soul that stirs the rest of my being to do something, to be out there. It takes away my worries and the haunting questions of the past vanishes into the fog and with the dew comes the bliss of today is presented to an individual.

And I'm off to write on that note.

Hello rain...

No comments: