A World of Ramblings

Friday, January 16, 2009

...a little exploration

Why do I feel so sad, so unhappy, so hopeless, so melancholic today?
Today was a doom from the beginning.
What is this uneasy feeling since yesterday that I have carried around on my heart that relentlessly has haunted me to this very moment...and still continues to do so.

Right when everything was going good to an extent, these phobias, fears and paranoia mixed with sadness and worries creeping from?

I am unsure...Will I ever feel safe and secure?

Will I ever feel like I am at home? I want a place of my own, with my own rules, and to lead my own life in happiness and peace...
without these worrisome feelings


With you though, there is a definite place in you.

"I think I like you..." haha wow, I am losing it.

No comments: