A World of Ramblings

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is this it?

Is this fast, or slow?
I've been waiting for this day for a long time, maybe the last half of my life ever since I entered high school.

It's been so long, and now that it's here. I feel myself hesitating.
My dream, just came and knocked on my door, and now I am left with uneasy feelings. My own purpose is shaken, my belief a little shattered to speak honestly.

There are so many things going through my mind, and this is probably my one in a life time chance. This is it...and I have to take this opportunity and make miracles out of it as an output result. It's just like David Easton's "System's Equation" with the input such as demands, and public opinion, as input, output as policies, and in the feedback look, public opinion. Which can change depending on, no reply to input, negative reply, or a positive reply. My output however, must be significant to all those who have sacrificed quite a few things for my sake.

But I am still missing one thing, and there are things I will be leaving behind. Next fall, shall be my goal and achieve for even better...

I feel like from now on things will be getting better.

No comments: