A World of Ramblings

Friday, September 13, 2013

Rewards

Today isn't particularly great either. It's better than the other day, that's definite.

I've signed up for some U.W. Mini Courses and I am excited to be taking them. I am so excited that I will be getting some treats from an online site. It's important to sometimes pause, live, exhale and then reward one's self incrementally and in a very small scale that it's infinitesimal on the budget.

So, this is me, trying to appreciate everything else that is going around and in my body, in my life, and in my mind.

Most days still feel bleak and are empty emotionally. Or if it's not empty, it's because I am rehashing through old feelings and writing about them in short story or poetry forms. It is not particularly doing so well on my mental and emotional state, though it is definitely helping me in getting through some problems and allowing me to understand others. It's definitely allowing me to get to the root of some of the problems.

I've been working hard. Whether it's at home, at my career, or with myself, it's been a productive month that's returning to some sort of stability that is allowing me to function. Fulfillment and happiness are always the objective at hand, but sometimes striving for functionality is my only way out.

No comments: