A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Article

Hi everyone,

I came across this article as I was surfing. I wanted to share this, so let me know what you think. read the link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carey-polis/13-reasons-worst-person-lifestyle-blog_b_3745152.html?ir=Women&utm_campaign=081413&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-women&utm_content=Photo

I guess I am a bit more handier than she is as I do like throw pillows, layering and cook from scratch for most of the meals. Whenever I go back and read some of my older posts though, I become more depressed then I usually am. It's really awful, but it's the truth. No wonder why my blog is not picking up. There is nothing of tidbits, hints, and some good advice that people usually get on blogs for. I am more depressed then when I began today.

No comments: