A World of Ramblings

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lack of Motivation.

So why did we all of this, go through these procedures, pain, and shame if we were eventually just going to give up? Counterproductive, I know. But I just can't help myself feeling resentful towards this lack of motivation to change our lives.

It's easy to say that a better life awaits us at ____ fill in the blanks. It may well could. I am not debating that. There is always that possibility. But why ruin the chance and the opportunity we were given and had worked so hard to keep until now? Packing up and moving, doesn't necessarily immediately create a fresh beginning, even if it does at all. As you take your body and history, along with your mind, same patterns emerge anywhere. Sure, our environment also affects us, I also am not arguing that. Change of scenery is essential for any person. We have this, we have our resources, so why give up?

No comments: