A World of Ramblings

Monday, September 23, 2013

Dreams and Nightmare.

And here we are, another day, another entry, and all I can do is look back, reminiscence and continue to trap myself further. Further into darkness, shattered hopes and the lost chance of achieving dreams. Dreams that have turned into a nightmare. There is a fine line between achieving dreams, and ruining them into nightmares.

I feel emptied out, and no longer with a sense of purpose and the once knowledge of knowing what it is that I was supposed to do in life, no longer arming me, I feel limp, left out and useless. Empty barrel, with all the oil pulled out of it, now no longer to anyone's use, because there is rust covering most of the surface.

I feel betrayed my own sense of equality, principles and not being able to claim myself as honest, it feels like the end of the world.

Dreams have turned into nightmare.

No comments: