A World of Ramblings

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Calendars

Well, this is a change. I've got all of my calendars up to date and have even made gasp, plans for the future. How much I succeed in fulfilling them, or realizing them obviously depends on other time loyalties and money. Let's just hope for my tiny heart's sake that I can at least complete the ones I really want to accomplish. But this gives me hope. I have the next several months ahead of me, which is always a good thing. I feel like, for the first time since certain people entered my life and I was thrown into chaos that I can look into the future and start thinking about time concepts, responsibilities, consequences and have the faith to make plans. Desire to make something of my weekends and fill my days with more than menial, tedious work.

Volunteering and study schedules, wait for me. Madison, we'll rediscover you once again :)

No comments: