A World of Ramblings

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am not sure what kind of a title to give to this entry. But as of late, I've been kind of ignoring the "title" titled empty box anyway. So, I don't think one more titleless entry is going to change anything in my blog. It's not like I have a huge fan base or anything. It's mostly me who writes, and me to reads in return with one or two exceptions here and there.

Now, what I essentially wanted to say was that, things could have happened in the past. A person might have liked another person, they really shouldn't have. Things happen. But if things never have proceeded further due to the said person's understanding of the world and relentlessly stressing that those emotions were unrequited and never could anything happen between the two of them. But, remaining friends is a feasible option and would love to just remain friends because although we are not a compatible match as a couple, you are a great person and I cherish you as just that, a great person with flaws. Time flows as with anything and individuals tend to go for better, bigger things or so at least we hope. At the very least, give enough time and even the most stubborn of lovers will move on to someone new that suits their renewed tastes and style better than their previously charming suitors. There is no need to dig the past up and serve is a hot new dish that's been revised to suit the (in this case I'll say faulty for doing what you have just done) faulty side's justification in pursuing and then later dropping said interest. Either tell the truth, or minimize the deal and just brush it off as simply, correctly and precise as it was without getting tangled up in the details and blatantly lie to serve your own needs and purposes, therefore in return shaming and putting me in a bad spotlight. That's just not fair and is also a very inaccurate way of portraying a picture of your character for future references. In my experience, things never stay in their graves for too long and the truth always comes out...Always.

No comments: