A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Well, all of my drafts have now been published. So this means, if I want to publish things daily, I have to put more effort into it. As a result I have to do more daily, or condensed writing in one sitting. Sometimes I like writing daily and other times, there is so much in my chest, while what's inside my head may sound similar to a stranger, or perhaps sound so very different in my mind and in actuality they may not be, I just have things to say. It takes a while to take them out as I experiment with the words and they find the perfect expression in the way I write them down. Let's be honest, I am still inexperienced and still need a lot of help with style and diction. So, sometimes I repeat the same thing in so many different ways. As always, not very important, but I do have a voice and regardless of the significance of the things I say, I have things to say, to share and to teach. I know, I am being funny with the last item.

No comments: