A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Late Night Talk

I can't seem to sleep tonight either. I went to bed and woke up three times by now.
I am not too happy about that to be honest. On top of everything, I am extremely bored. I could read a book, I don't really feel like reading Charles Dickens' "A tale of two cities" at this moment. It is rather morbid and I don't think I could handle any more morbid at the time. Its such a suffering book. Its brilliant but, its not an easy read like most of the books out there. These ones takes some time and a lot of thinking and a considerable amount of brain power to put things together.

I am not in the mood to write anymore either. I wrote a lot yesterday, and I wrote today two different stories complete with rough drafts, and edits and finished revisions. I don't think my mind could handle any more writing at the moment. I looked over transitional sentences and other things that would help anyone with their writing but I too soon lost my interest.

I am bored beyond imagination, and there is this hovering feeling in my spirit. I am not sure about anything.
Do you even read anything I write anymore?

besides that I am feeling low and blues tonight. Opera isn't helping me, classics isn't helping me. I am just in a shit hole tonight kids and adults. I guess there are a few questions, and there are things that bothers me. My mind plays over them and the questions finds themselves into my mind at the oddest moments.
Honestly, what am I doing? What am I trying to achieve?
Today, I was proven once again of the cold, hard reality. Only if it was as beautiful as a marble skinned vampire. Nonetheless, just like a vampire it sucks my very soul through my blood, leaving me empty and drained. Blahhh--I want to scream so loud on a roof top. Things are not going to change I fear. But than, I can't entirely blame one, its not like I have discussed everything out, detailed, frankly.

Somebody get me out of this stupid rabbit hole.

No comments: