A World of Ramblings

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wine and Chocolate

Later in the evening the combination of Wine & Chocolate is irresistible. Truly. To add Norah Jones' music into the equation is unbelievable. It adds up to the perfect math of a beautiful, soulful night.

If I never had this conception before a week ago, by today I would be convinced by now that God, Universe, some sort of cosmic patriarch loves me in the most sadistic way possible. Honestly, this cosmic patriarch, God, Universe is rather scary wrath and havoc wrecking, and I am it's target. Unfortunately I have no way of escaping the disasters that will befall upon me shortly. I am pretty convinced, and by the end of today I came to the verdict that I am the object of obsession when it came to making pranks, and a living irony of this God, Universe...Cosmic patriarch.

To hear, the most opposite end of the spectrum, by your own object of obsession and soulful emotions is rather at the very least to begin with intoxicating, confusing, and the worst prank that could be played upon anyone. No matter how sturdy the logic and feelings of the individual is. If I wasn't paranoid before, I should be by now. The initial stage should be more than enough to drive anyone insane, crazy, psychotic.

To be brutal, I am confused and I am not sure what I should do. I know the right step for this sort of a thing, that I should take to escape from the brutality of the aftermath it will have on me. Once a quitter is always a quitter after all. The logic and the process is rather easy to fall into and believe. But, however, I refuse to believe in theories that are slippery-slope in nature. But I can't help but to think, persons change persons. Events and circumstances play a big hand at the fate of everyone as much as the character and the personality. I, for one fact know that very well. Too well to my own dismay. I had always dreamed to be so that person, whole-heartedly. The sounds and allures of the promises are also so hard to resist. If magic did exist, I am sure the spell the allures and sounds of promises to be fulfilled, that are so sincere and genuine would be impossible to break. I am sure of that with every fiber of my being.

Where does that leave me?...Absolutely no clue. As anything else in my life, that is uncertain too.

No comments: