A World of Ramblings

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good News

There are several good news enough to make me happy currently. That alone is a great thing.
Yakup has returned from his mandatory military service. That is a relief. He's been back for a few days, but we've only recently had the chance to chat up. I've missed him so, dearly... Yakup is one of those true friends, to truly have his friendship is something people imagine a better part of their lives, but most often then so, people don't. In that aspect I am truly blessed. He's been there for me, for better or worse. He's even been there for my emotional wreckage when he was in the army. He can even detect the slightest differences in my mood through the way I use any words, sentence structures. He knows me well. I am very happy he's back to his family, friends and lover.

Secondly, I am back to being decisive again. I have made some choices and decisions to follow up on that. For a while, I was so afraid to make a decision and nothing was certain. Although nothing is still certain, it's great to be able to make decisions like I use to. Clear, concise and tohorough. I don't want to have to give this up again.

Thirdly, I have completed a large part of American Classical Literature readings. When finished it is something to be celebrated. Of course I am still no where near completion.

Fourthly, I am writing systematically again. Journal, stories, poetry, and it's a variety, instead of only morbidity. I do love morbidity but as a writer in order to grow, varince is the key. It will get no where if I only write about similar themes, with similar back story, simlar phrases to make the mood dark. You get the gist.

Today, is blissed with rain. It's so beautiful. Yes, I had things to do and had to skip out of them due to the fact tht it's raining like cats and dogs, but watching it here at home like this, is so worth it.

No comments: