A World of Ramblings

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Needs of A Home

Now that we moved into a new apartment we don't have as much floor space as we used to. But on the bright side we have triple the amount of closet space, which makes a big difference to me.

It's already difficult enough to fit everything in, and the storage space here being 50 bucks a month it is incredibly expensive. Though we have this great space, we also have little floor space to be using. So I am in desperate need of organizers for our shelves, for our shoes, for the blankets, the towels. Eventually though, one by one. I've decided to buy things for first the entry way and make my way to the bathroom, then the bedroom, living room and eventually kitchen. I've already spent a lot of time and money trying to get a good kitchen going, and although there are things that I do need, none of them emergency and I can make do with what I already have. Instead, I need coat racks, boot mats, bath towels of all sizes, shelf space and organizers. I need a bench in the entryway, a mirror and photo frames.

Living room is a mess and we need lots of things there. I don't even know where to begin. We don't need a lot, but we do need a nightstand and a lot of closet organizers for the bedroom.

So here's to a never finishing the needs of a home.

These needs will probably grow bigger and become more dire in time, which will alter the list and probably will get them a little mixed.

No comments: