A World of Ramblings

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Living Room

Bedroom is completely sealed in. Everything is in its right place, as much as it can be for the time being and the living room is completely taken care of. Well, besides the books. The books are still in their boxes waiting for me to open them up and place them properly on their proper spaces and shelves.

I am so excited. This will be renewing everything. Maybe, I'll start picking up reading much more once again.

 The living room gets lots of sunshine and is overall a great place. It's tinier than our last apartment, but the floor plan is better for this apartment.I can see many great passionate days and nights and lots of guests being entertained.

I am also a little nervous about tomorrow. I haven't baby sat anyone in a long time. I hope I won't mess up. This will be my life for the next two weeks.

No comments: