A World of Ramblings

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Moving In Day

This is a sight to behold. It's a good thing I got the kitchen done yesterday night. I was exhausted three in the morning when I was just finishing up. I am exhausted this morning, but I cannot imagine my exhaustion if I did not do it this way. Luckily, I made everyone carry in the furniture first, placed those and had a second trip just for boxes and the rest. This has saved time, space and has allowed me to work more efficiently. Exponentially.

Now, to find a space for everything. I figured, getting the bathroom done is much easier and I started there, and then moved on to the bedroom as clothes will be more vital than my frames and art work being displayed. Those will come in the later days, as really last details. I am not worried about those.

Everything in the bedroom fits in, though the living room definitely needs some help. I'll have to get to it tomorrow, other wise, it's a doom, because I start my job as a nanny on the following Monday.

The extra closet space has literally saved my life. Here's to great apartments!

No comments: