A World of Ramblings

Monday, February 27, 2012

Road Trips

This road trip with the family is not going to be as lucrative as it initially appeared to me. I can already foresee so many problems occurring, initially and the most significant one being those who are driving to be sleep deprived and secondly the matter that we're leaving in the blindness of the night. Not to mention our hereditary trait of shot nerves, agitated mood swings and rather flabbergasted attitude problems that occur nearly hourly, everyday--especially that of my father who has zero personal skills. I am regretting my decision to go to this thing as I am deliberating all the things that could go wrong and the things I am praying that never happens. This just started to sound way too risky for me. Is it too late to withdraw? I am afraid to find out by incurring my mother's anger.

No comments: