A World of Ramblings

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay, well this job expired itself as of today. It took a lot less than usual, considering my record and all. So, I have my tickets purchased for my Rochester trip, which I am looking forward to. It's been almost a whole year since I've been back and I miss my mommy, I missed her a lot...more than I could dare to describe...but it's going to be a good time, it's also at the same time good timing. Awkward how things sometimes work out that way. When I get back on the 12th, I am going to start looking for a new job. This isn't going to happen. It's unpredictable, unappreciative and too cheap. I am not a manager and I am not working at a white collar job. There is no reason why this job should come home with me and should stress me even the slightest. It's doing just that and it's interfering with my own peace of mind, studies and overall well being. No job is worth it.

On another note, I feel a big change coming soon, only if I can get through this semester. This semester is going to be difficult and I need to do well, I need to do more than just well. This semester is the key to the rest of my future.

No comments: