A World of Ramblings

Friday, November 1, 2013

Anticipating Thanksgiving


What a roller coaster this year has been. I can hardly even think back as far as January and all the trials we've had to face and the endurance that seems to be keeping us going. Throwing more embers into the fire seems to work continually in our case.

It is officially November, which means Thanksgiving is right around the corner with an expected average American's day and hectic life. Days do go by faster here, as we try to pile up so much into our days. It's almost mechanic.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. It is my biggest desire of the month to have a nice turkey dinner with some friends, some good wine and great, cheap, from Target accessories. A little orange there, a little yellow here and a bit of brown in front of us. I plan on going all the way, with the cranberry sauce, to homemade gravy, to the pumpkin pie and little notes of thanks.

Thanksgiving, here I come, in anticipation of happiness, embrace me warmly and cheaply!

No comments: